It is crucial that military leaders understand and respect the scope of religious speech rights. Failure to understand the rights and limits concerning religious speech can adversely affect the mission…It can result in internal investigations into allegations of violations or even lawsuits against the military, both of which entail substantial time, effort, and distraction from the mission.
It contains a variety of opposing ideas on religion in the US military, homosexuality, race and gender, and social policy. While the nearly page work will take time to review, it will be interesting to see how or even if it is received. It has the potential to be an interesting point of discussion, or perhaps little more than a minor publishing opportunity for some of its authors.
grupoavigase.com/includes/392/5601-milanuncio-contacto.php New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in.
- Altruistic Reveries: Perspectives from the Humanities and Social Sciences?
- Sexuality and Society: An Introduction.
- God and Country.
- New Directions in Understanding Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease!
- Tamil Cinema: The Cultural Politics of Indias other Film Industry (Media, Culture and Social Change in Asia Series)!
Colorado College. Verified email at coloradocollege. Articles Cited by.
- Military Religious Freedom and Christian Service.
- Marines Publish a Book On The End of `Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’;
- NPS vita for William Gates!
- Sign Up for Free.
- The Niagara Frontier.
- Skunk Works.
Journal of Mathematical Psychology 49 4 , , Group Decision and Negotiation 14 3 , , Group Decision and Negotiation 13 6 , , International Journal of Transgenderism 17 1 , , Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 11, , Managerial and Decision Economics 27 6 , , Articles 1—20 Show more.